Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Where Is My Mind

July 30, 2007

I've decided two things, Googlepages isn't much good unless you're going to create your own web page from scratch and upload it to their servers, and that this will just be an online journal for when I'm bored at work, which has been ALL THE TIME for the past week. I'm not out to hide it, nor am I out to broadcast it. The only place I've noted it is on my little Facebook page I made last week, just for kicks (not like I have much else to do). I enjoy reading The Odyssey, but I procrastinate picking it up because it is tough reading, like walking through the knee-deep mud to enjoy the scenery.
Part of the beef I have with blogs and things like this is that I would spend so much time on them while journals and scrapbooks go untouched. If I'm going to write the little I feel like from time to time, I'd like to be able to keep a copy of what I write without the "copy and paste" stuff. This page is simple enough I could print it off as is without losing much of the contextual feel. I could also save it as a simple web page and keep a digital copy of it for the future. I do not mind anybody reading anything I write, but I would personally feel a little bit narcisstic asking or advertising it to be read, since this more of a journal than edutainment. This is mostly for me, but all are welcome to it.

No comments: