Friday, February 26, 2010

There is no charge for awesomeness

I shall direct your attention to my sister in-law who was an exciting story to share with you all.


Now, I shall get back to my exciting Friday evening of scrounging for Futurama episodes online. Good night.

If anyone sees this tonight, feel free to give me a call, I'll probably be up late. Life is delightfully boring when Emily and the kids are out of town (helping my sister with her newborn and stuff). Serio, delightfully boring. That's the perfect description.

Update: Please, stop calling me, I can't keep up with the ringing phone! (No, I'm not adding this just to make me look popular and compensate for my loneliness)

2nd Update: Ima just gonna keep updating this through the evening. Here's a great site, if you're confused at all by the other episodes, start at the beginning:

5 comments:

Cristin said...

Aw, Christian, thanks for the link!

I've never watched Futurama, tonight would be a good night to start.

Anonymous said...

[ ... ] link is being shared on Twitter right now. @zenx, an influential author, said RT @1ndus: Xtreme [ ... ]

Yochai said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
watch futurama online said...

May I recommend the one in my name.

It's really neat :)

BTW, thanks for the post :))

Anonymous said...

A broad good physical condition program tailored to an individual resolve undoubtedly pinpoint on harmonious or more delineated skills, and on age-[3] or health-related needs such as bone health.[4] Numberless sources[citation needed] also cite disposition, sexual and nervous constitution as an substantial ingredient of overall fitness. This is again presented in textbooks as a triangle made up of three points, which show solid, sentimental, and loony fitness. Bones well-being can also forestall or investigate numerous long-lived health conditions brought on next to detrimental lifestyle or aging.[5] Working pass‚ can also serve people saw wood better. To visit healthy it is mighty to combat in actual activity.
Training

Specific or task-oriented [url=http://www.pella.pl]fitness[/url] is a person's gifts to fulfil in a identified with venture with a sound expertness: as pattern, sports or military service. Specific training prepares athletes to put on fully in their sports.

Examples are:

400 m sprint: in a sprint the athlete requirement be trained to line anaerobically throughout the race.
Marathon: in this specimen the athlete must be trained to work aerobically and their persistence have to be built-up to a maximum.
Many run a risk fighters and patrol officers undergo level tone testing to draw if they are masterly of the physically demanding tasks required of the job.
Members of the United States Army and Army Nationalist Look after necessity be able to pass the Army Tangible Health Try out (APFT).