Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Hey

Oh yeah, as a side note......I got an acceptance to Temple Dental School. (map)

Isn't that AWESOME!!!!! THAT MEANS I'M GOING TO DENTAL SCHOOL!!!!!!

I got put on USC's waiting list. I'm still waiting to hear back from UNLV, Loma Linda. UoP will call on Friday to let me know if I've been accepted.

I wasn't that excited when I found out, maybe because I got a little overly confident in myself, or I was feeling sick, or that I was still so excited about seeing UoP. BUT I'm GOING TO DENTAL SCHOOLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Ditte said...

Hooray Christian! I hope it's good news from UoP today! Can't wait to hear! Love you!

Kents said...

Yeay! Christian. You are SO blessed and very deserving of this great blessing! Thank you for calling us about UoP. I felt loved. XOXO
Kirsten

Anonymous said...

We are so excited for you, Christian and Emily! You've worked hard and set a goal and reached for the stars! We are proud of each of our children and it's exciting to see where your choices and decisions lead you through life. I know it has taken sacrifice and will take more still. This is happy news!

Anonymous said...

Yippee, Welcome back to CA!!! We are so happy for you and are so excited you achieved what you set out for. Love you tons, and thanks for the phone call.