Monday, September 21, 2009

A couple of videos for your enjoyment. (Edit: Seems like the first one didn't show in Google Reader. The video can be watched Right Here but I've switched it to the youtube version)

My favorite part is the "pirates" line.




Make sure you catch the last few seconds of that second one.

Extra Edit: Found this one on facebook. Check out

Camarillo, California Slideshow Tribute from Memory Makerz on Vimeo.

There's an extra special little picture thrown in at 4:48 that many of you will appreciate. I'm not sure who sponsored this to be made, but I've got a strong suspicion its the family that appears near the beginning. There's also a Facebook page for Camarillo with some good pictures and stuff.

1 comment:

Debi Lassen said...

I'm catching up on reading blogs today...haven't been able to for a couple weeks. I am enjoying yours, Christian! Love and miss you! We are so glad you came down with our family last week...we had such a nice week with all of you.
Love, mom