Sunday, May 31, 2009

Some pictures

I'm just gonna take a minute and promote the Canon Powershot G10. It's pretty cool. We bought it to replace our family camera and for me to use in the clinic for pictures of patients. Although after buying it we found a place online that sells it for quite a bit less. Figures.

Here's some shots I took dinking around with it. I haven't even opened the manual yet, it's pretty easy to figure out.

Ignore the dirty window glare and the power wires on this 15 second exposure of the bridge last night.



Action shot of Grace running around.


I like how well the contrast works and how sharp the pictures turn out.


Playing with the video mode. Now we can take home movies!!
Just a quit thanks to Emily's parents for letting us use one of their old cameras for the past couple years (since our first one went through the washing machine). It's done alright, but time for an upgrade.

1 comment:

Debi Lassen said...

Love the pictures and the video of Grace. Now you have no excuse! Post lots and lots of pictures...I love them!
gramma Debi xoxoxox