Monday, November 3, 2008

Orson Scott Card goes Politickal

I got this article from a good friend, and I have to admit that I really enjoyed it, even if I'm not sure what to make of his strong language. It's long, but makes for excellent reading. At the end he does speak VERY plainly against one of the presidential candidates. Take it for what you will, but it's still great reading that sparks much thought. I recommend you read it in its entirety.


I'm curious about others' thoughts on it. Is his reasoning flawed? Solid? Too strong? I've got too much else to think about at this moment to dwell on it, but give me a few days and I'll reread it a few more times and add my thoughts to the comments.

1 comment:

Cristin said...

I didn't have time to read the whole thing, but he is right about Obama. He is very extreme, I don't think people realize how extreme he is. They just see a pretty face and good campaign tactics.