Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Wave of Mutilation

I'd make this really full of links and stuff just to show you that I'm legit, but I'm feeling lazy right now.

I was scrounging around and been thinking, with all the babies born into and around the Lassen family, we should just buy an ultrasound system. I googled "ultrasound craigslist" and found one in Rhode Island in good working condition for $3000. Not bad. Brand new they're between $10,000 and $50,000 and even higher.

We're digging around all the utah craigslists and Ventura County's for cars lately. Looking for any Japanese car with under 90k miles on it. Acura TL's or Legends, Altimas, Galants, Accords, Camrys, and even Honda CR-Vs. Usually anything that looks like a steal turns out to be one "Oh I'm in the UK and can't drive my american car so I'm selling it for dirt cheap and shipping it for free if you use the 3rd party money handler I set up for you." FLAGGED for REMOVAL booyah.
I'm currently trying to find someway to easily save flash video files from the internet, there's a couple I've found but don't have the full capacity I'm looking for. There's an awesome YouTube video with the cast of SpongeBob Squarepants voicing over scenes from classic movies like Casablanca and the Godfather. Awesome.

I better go. Gotta get my nightly fix of "Avatar: The Last Airbender" with Emily. We used some Christmas gift cards and stuff to buy the whole first and second seasons and watch a couple of episodes a night. We did this a year ago when we first discovered Avatar and watched them all online. Excellent, excellent show. Anxiously awaiting episodes 14-21 of the third and final season. They took a break after episode 11 (December) while airing two more episodes in Canada, that we watched online (there's lots of copyright infringement occuring so everyone can watch).

Sometime before May they'll start airing 12-21 in the US on Nickelodeon as 10 Straight Weeks of Avatar. Oh man. Until then: where is Uncle Iroh? What's with the secrecy behind the Pai-sho game? Are there still other airbenders around? How is Azula and the Firelord going to get taken down? How cool is Zuko going to become now that he's changed his life around?

No comments: