Sunday, August 23, 2009

Picturezilla!

Here's some select pictures from this summer. And yes, I do put some thought into the titles and descriptions so don't go lazy on me not checking out the actual photostream ;-) Or you can do the full-screen slideshow with the "Show Info" option to get the title and captions.

In case you didn't notice, its not very summery here in San Francisco. It's more like wintery. I'm a fan in case you haven't heard me tout the wonders of the weather here. Only on rare occasion would I like to sit out on the sand in the sun, but then I think of the skin cancer that's rampant in my family and I smarten up with that thought and go surfing in a full wetsuit in 50 degree oceans like a normal person.


P.S. If anyone knows which HTML to mess with to kick this slideshow over to the center of the page, I'd be much obliged, I'm far too lazy and tired right now to dink around with it.

2 comments:

Cristin said...

Great pictures! Grace and Leif are so cute. We need to plan another trip up there to see you.

Kents said...

I like pictures. Cute family! Loving you...